The Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing, preparing, analyzing product information and data needed to respond to new business proposals, product development and communication of SEA services. These efforts must support SEA’s operating principles of Serve Our Client, Manage Our Business, Fulfill Our People.
The Marketing Analyst will develop and produce new business proposals as well as assist with the company’s marketing efforts. This may include analysis, sales communication and developing materials. Materials produced must support corporate goals and objectives and be of such quality as to maintain and/or enhance corporate image. Candidate must function well with peers as well as with business development team.
Candidate should be comfortable working with all levels of management on assignments, leading meetings and developing sufficient knowledge of existing protocols and tools.
Candidate should be able to independently create and execute concepts that support and fulfill corporate objectives. Challenges encountered may include meeting deadlines; organizing and prioritizing projects; communicating difficult and/or sensitive matters and confidentiality.
- Must have high competency in digital marketing and metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must exhibit strategic thinking and the ability to think creatively.
- Bachelors degree in business, English, marketing, communications or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MSWord, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical and business writing experience. A writing sample will be required.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
Analyst will interact continuously with persons in all areas of firm, outside customers, vendors and management. Interaction is necessary to coordinate projects, clarify information and interpret/communicate marketing materials. Candidate must have the communication skills needed to effectively communicate with upper management, group decision makers, external vendors and technical consultants.
- Provide research, analysis and other support necessary to coordinate activities commonly associated with responding to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFI), requests for quotes (RFQ) and other marketing documents
- Work with sales, project manager/technical leads to determine and respond to proposal requirements.
- Continuously look for and implement improvements that drive process efficiencies in proposal submission.
- Manage proposal processes under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Work with third party marketing vendors to develop strategy, production and creative campaign optimization in order to maintain consistent SEA brand.
- Source and track bid opportunities.
- Assist in developing PC based presentations for use in making formal presentations.
- Provide assistance with industry-specific tradeshows when needed
- Stay on top of digital marketing and analytics industry trends and best practices.
- Special projects as requested.
Some travel may be required.