Sain Engineering Associates, Inc. (Sain) is seeking an Senior Energy Engineer to work full-time out of the Birmingham, AL headquarters. The candidate will perform a wide spectrum of energy engineering functions working on various energy management and commissioning projects. Approximately 30% nationwide travel will be involved, possibly including some international travel. 7-10 years direct experience in energy management of existing facilities and demonstrated ability to achieve great energy efficiency results autonomously is required. CEM preferred.
Qualifications considered to be valued are: energy management experience involving federal (especially military) facilities.
- Performing energy audits & energy project development
- Energy/water/project feasibility analysis
- Measurement and Verification of Savings
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead a team of engineers
- Demonstrated ability to creatively analyze and provide engineering solutions
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please click here to complete an online application and attach your resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.