Resource Manager Qualifications:
- The ideal candidates are US. Citizens that have 3-10 years of energy management related experience with federal/military facilities
- Experience with facility and related utility system design, construction management, operations and maintenance
- Experience in engineering analysis of facility and utility systems including energy analysis software and the Department of Energy Building Life Cycle Cost (BLCC) Software is required
- A (CEM) Certified Energy Management certificate is highly preferred
- BS in engineering, architecture or energy related field is required; but an engineering technical degree with several years of experience with Military facility/infrastructure experience is acceptable
- A current Certified Energy Manager Certificate (CEM)
Sain Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking multiple proven energy management professionals to work full-time on-site for multi-building campuses internationally. Led by a consummate team of internationally acclaimed engineers, SEA challenges the brightest and most creative individuals in the energy services industry by providing an entrepreneurial environment that embraces initiative, innovation and results. Our charter consists of three simple and equally critical objectives: Serve Our Clients, Fulfill Our People and Manager Our Business.
- This Resource Manager position performs a wide spectrum of energy engineering functions working on various energy management projects, and in support of our nationwide Resource Manager program
- The primary focus areas will be: energy / water / resource efficiency project feasibility analysis, measurement & verification of savings, alternative financing project facilitation, supply-side cost reduction, energy awareness promotion, O&M efficiency enhancement, and new technology utilization, especially involving renewable energy sources.
- Moffett Field, CA
- Camp Pendleton, CA
- Bridgeport, CA
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please click here to complete an online application and attach your resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.