SEA is looking for Resource Efficiency Manager candidates for potential contract positions at various locations
The REM may perform duties to include but not limited to developing renewable energy projects, conduct energy audits, develop and implement energy savings projects, coordinate with CEHNC regarding potential Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP), Utility Energy Savings Contracts (UESC), and/or Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC) projects, or other alternative financing vehicles, assist with development and implementation of the Energy Implementation Plan and Energy Master Plan and provide innovative approaches for specific projects.
Preferred Qualifications are:
- The REM must be a Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- The candidate should have a thorough understanding of load profile data presentation and manipulation.
- The candidate shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 7 years in the actual execution of energy accounting, utility rate analysis, energy audits, and energy project development.
- The candidate should have working knowledge in various energy estimating software packages such as but not limited to Trane Trace, DOE II, Carrier HAP and other energy simulation software.
- The candidate should have working knowledge in documenting and monitoring maintenance procedures using software such as Maximo.
Preference will be given to REMs with proven energy experience at D.O.D. installations.
- United States
- Middle East
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please provide the information requested below and attach a resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.