SEA is looking for a Program Manager candidate for a potential contract position
The Program Manager (PM) is the senior level manager for the REM’s. The PM provides strategic planning and directs the overall activities of teams of technical professionals. The PM shall be knowledgeable of overall organization, direction, and requirements of the contract efforts. Experience in interfacing directly with the government designated representatives and supervising various task order activities is also required. The PM has full authority for administering the REM contract and is authorized to negotiate technical and management consideration on behalf of the contractor. The PM shall be responsible for the overall management, coordination and execution of the contract. The individual plans, directs and coordinates activities of the energy management services project to ensure that goals, objectives and projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The Program Manager will personally meet, at least monthly, with the USARCENT at Shaw AFB in SC.
Preferred Qualifications are:
- The PM must possess one of the following:
- 4 year engineering degree (preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering) from an accredited institution and/or Professional Engineering License with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy management.
- An Environmental Science, Business or related degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in energy management
- A two-year technical degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in energy management
- A non-degreed with a minimum of 12 years’ experience in energy management.
- A U.S citizenship is required.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please click here to complete an online application and attach your resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.