This position is for a Controls professional who will program, oversee installation and commission as well as maintain automation and control systems for building automation systems and energy management. Responsible for the reliable operation and maintenance of installed control systems, including troubleshooting and repair of energy management equipment/systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide services to oversee the inspection and commission dealing with HVAC systems.
- Responsible for evaluating the reliable operation on installed HVAC equipment.
- Identifying and defining energy conservation measures including financial analysis with budget development.
- Delivery of Energy services and products, including the Energy Efficiency and Technology programs for commercial, industrial, and governmental customers.
- Perform on-site energy audits, evaluations and account analysis, including recommendations for implementation of cost-effective energy efficient measures.
- Responsible for the retro-commissioning of existing facilities.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data
- to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Analyze HVAC systems and their components (heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc. for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Manage routine and preventive maintenance testing as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
Education/Certification: High school degree
Recommended Experience: Minimum five years of managing HVAC system installation and operation. Proven experience with commissioning services.
Skills and Abilities: 3 plus years experience in control systems. Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office, and internet; knowledge of corporate and industry practices, processes, and standards; strong verbal and written communication, excellent problem solving and time management skills, organization, teamwork, accuracy, attention to detail and time management
Working Conditions: Work with a group/team; frequent conflict situations may be present; work after normal business hours. Travel as needed.
How to Apply: If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please click here to complete an online application and attach your resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.