Resource Efficiency Engineer Qualifications:
- The ideal candidates are US. Citizens that have 3-10 years of energy management related experience with Federal/Military facilities
- Experience with facility and related utility system design, construction management, operations and maintenance
- Experience in engineering analysis of facility and utility systems including energy analysis software and the Department of Energy Building Life Cycle Cost (BLCC) Software is required.
- A (CEM) Certified Energy Management certificate is highly preferred.
- BS in Engineering, architecture or energy related field is required; but an Engineering Technical degree with several years of experience with Military facility/infrastructure experience is acceptable
- A current Certified Energy Manager Certificate (CEM) is preferred.
Sain Engineering Associates, Inc. (Sain) is seeking multiple proven energy management professionals to work full-time on-site for multi-building campuses across the United States. Led by a consummate team of internationally acclaimed engineers, SEA challenges the brightest and most creative individuals in the energy services industry by providing an entrepreneurial environment that embraces initiative, innovation and results. Our charter consists of three simple and equally critical objectives: Serve Our Clients, Fulfill Our People and Manager Our Business.
- This Resource Efficiency Engineer position performs a wide spectrum of energy engineering functions working on various energy management projects, and in support of our nationwide Resource Efficiency Manager (REM) program
- The primary focus areas will be: energy / water / resource efficiency project feasibility analysis, measurement & verification of savings, alternative financing project facilitation, supply-side cost reduction, energy awareness promotion, O&M efficiency enhancement, and new technology utilization, especially involving renewable energy sources.
- This position reports to our Director of Operations
- Approximately 30% nationwide travel will be involved, possibly including some international travel.
- Mountain View, California
- Fort Jackson, South Carolina
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
- Lakehurst, New Jersey
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Fort Hunter Liggett, California
- Washington, D.C.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEA team and have the noted qualifications, please provide the information requested below and attach a resume. Additional questions can be sent by email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Any information provided is kept in strict confidence.